RETURNS & REFUNDS
1.1 All items are carefully and thoroughly inspected prior to shipping. In any rare case that the item delivered is damaged or faulty, please email email@example.com within 7 days upon receipt of the package.
1.2 Shipping cost incurred to return the goods will be shouldered by the customer.
- Official receipts must be presented for cancellation and must be re-attached to the book/s to be returned. A new Official Receipt will be issued, with the corrected amount due. In cases where there is no change in the total amount paid, the original receipt may be re-attached upon delivery of the new book.
1.3 Incomplete or Missing item
- Once you have received the package, please check to confirm that you have received ALL items that are listed on the Booklist. The booklist is also inside your parcel for your reference.
- It is your duty to check and confirm if there are missing or wrong books delivered within 7 days from the delivery date of your order.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the delivery date if you have confirmed that you have received a missing item or incorrect book.
- Include the following details in your email:
– Image of All the books/Item(s) received
– Order Number
– Date received
1.4 Sale, discounted, e-books, and promo items are considered final, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
2. Disapproved reasons for return/refund
2.1 Change of mind
2.2 Disappointment with the book/s
2.3 Incorrect/mistakenly ordered book
2.4 Change of Program
3. Refund Policy
3.1 We will process your refund within 60 banking days from the date your request is confirmed via Bank Transfer.
3.2 15% Processing Fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.