- Mathematical concepts presented in simple, clear and logical sequence
- Numerous and well-graded exercises provided for practice and reinforcement
- Challenger – exercise at the end of every chapter provides challenging problems for the more adventurous pupils.
- Problem Solving – section found at the end of every chapter for pupils to practice their problem-solving skills
- Math story – relating a story or history of mathematics given for enrichment purpose
- Chapter Review – at the end of every chapter provides a quick revision of concepts learnt.
Author: Sin Kwai Meng