Life of Fred - Elementary Mathematics: Cats
You are ready to start Life of Fred Elementary when...
1. You can talk in sentences.
2. You are willing to listen to a 5 page story.
3. You can hold a pencil.
4. You can print the digits 0 to 10
5. You know your basic addition and subtraction facts up to 10
Dr. Schmidt recommends that all students up to 4th grade start with Apples and work their way through the entire elementary series.
This book covers beginning mathematics including . . .
- Cardinality of a Set
- One Quarter
- Numerals vs. Numbers
- Counting by Threes
- Finding Patterns
- Right Angles
- A Quarter to Three
- 5280 Feet in a Mile
- Numbers Expressed as Hundreds, Tens and Ones
- Sexagesimal and Decimal Systems
- Numbers that Add to 13
- Centuries, Centenarians, and Centurions
- Square Feet
- One Meter
- The Three Countries of the World that Don't Primarily Use the Metric System
- What Mathematicians Do
- Prime Numbers
- Less Than (<).
- and much more . . .
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Ursa Major (Big Bear)
• Loud Talkers
• Hiring Freeze
• Sheet Music for "Happy"
• Four Basic Emotions
• Quarter and Half Notes
• Obligate Carnivores
• Adjectives and Verbs
• The Mariana Trench
• Ferdinand Magellan's Trip
• What Pacific Means
• Rabies in 300 B.C.
• Treating Cat Scratches
• Capital Letters Start Sentences
• Five Vowel Words: Mat, Met, Mit, Mot, Mut
• Twenty-Two English Words That Don't Contain a Vowel: By, Cry, . . . , Tryst, and Why
• Morse Code
• Four Major Oceans of the World
• Prepositional Phrases
• 71 English Prepositions
The answers are included in the textbook. Complete this book and you are ready for Life of Fred Dogs.
Life of Fred Cats is a hardcover textbook containing 128 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student.
Life of Fred Cats contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.
(description c/o the Life of Fred website)
We Also Recommend