Life of Fred - Elementary Mathematics: Butterflies
You are ready to start Life of Fred Elementary when...
1. You can talk in sentences.
2. You are willing to listen to a 5 page story.
3. You can hold a pencil.
4. You can print the digits 0 to 10
5. You know your basic addition and subtraction facts up to 10
Dr. Schmidt recommends that all students up to 4th grade start with Apples and work their way through the entire elementary series.
This book covers beginning mathematics including . . .
- One Yard = 3 Feet
- Numbers that Add to 9
- Counting by twos
- Reading 5:10 on a Clock
- Braces, Parentheses and Brackets
- Why Not Every Three Stars Can Make a Triangle
- Reading 5:55 on a Clock
- Ordinal Numbers
- Half Past Six
- a Dozen
- p.m. (post meridiem)
- A Baker's Dozen
- Whole Numbers
- Cardinal Numbers
- Trillion, Quadrillion and Quintillion
- and much more . . .
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Facts about Butterflies
• Chrysalis vs. Cocoon
• Christina Rossetti
• Sheet Music for "But Not Alone"
• Domenico Fetti's Archimedes Thoughtful
• Exclamation Points
• Bad Things about Sugar
• One Good Thing about Sugar
• Marvin Stone's Invention of the Paper Straw 1888
• Orion's Belt
• Book Signings
• Why You Can Not Walk In a Room
• Deliberate vs. Inadvertent
• How to Say Toenail in German
• A Nebula is Not a Star
• Light Years
• the Alphabet Game
• Sheet Music for "The Crash of the Bell Tower"
• Quotation Marks inside of Quotation Marks
• Spine of a Book
• Lie vs. Lay
• Kingie's Brothers
• States that Begin with the Letter M
• Saying Thank You
• Virgil's Aeneid
• History of Pizza
• How to Set a Table.
The answers are included in the textbook. Complete this book and you are ready for Life of Fred Cats.
Life of Fred Butterflies is a hardcover textbook containing 128 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student.
Life of Fred Butterflies contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.
(description c/o the Life of Fred website)
We Also Recommend