Exercises for Better Penmanship 1
- Provides warm-up exercises to set pupils about tackling the lessons and doing more challenging writing activities with confidence.
- Develops grade-schoolers' legible penmanship while equipping them with knowledge and skills in the alphabet, grammar, spelling, simple composition, basic number concepts and operations, and civics and culture.
- Contains activities that encourage self-expression among pupils.
- Makes for a well-planned and mastery-oriented program in writing as it offers review, persistent practice, and practical application of skills in writing.
- Challenges pupils' speed in writing through drills on dictation, without compromising goals for neatness and legibility.
- Displays increasing level of difficulty in the system of instruction as pupils move from one grade level to another.
We Also Recommend