BJU DLO Curriculum Bundle / Grade 4 / DepEd
About Distance Learning Online
Distance Learning Online is homeschooling made easy. When you enroll your child in BJU Press’s online Distance Learning program, he can learn anytime, anywhere. All he needs is a computer and a high-speed internet connection, and he is ready to go. The student login allows access to engaging video lessons taught by expert teachers, online assessments (grades 5–12), progress-tracking features, and more. The best part is although you as a parent can log in and view your child’s progress and grades at any time, you are free to keep up with the rest of life.
BJU DLO - DepEd
- English 4 fosters an appreciation of language as a gift of God through developing the correct use of English grammar in written and oral communication.
- Spelling 4 includes instruction about spelling patterns and roles, as well as the use of words in context. Thirty-two weekly spelling lists introduce children to a variety of syllable patterns, suffixes, and prefixes.
- Reading 4 emphasizes higher-level thinking skills while teaching biblical principles and discernment for daily living.
- Math 4 provides an interactive inductive approach to build your student’s understanding of multiplication, division, and decimals, fractions, geometry, and pre-algebra.
- Science 4 presents God as the Source of all wisdom.
- Bible Truths 4 God and His People encourages the habit of daily Bible reading and application of biblical knowledge to daily living. Mrs. Schaffner stresses higher-level thinking skills while encouraging Christlikeness in students. Students follow Amy Carmichael through her missionary endeavors in India. Lessons also include Bible study skills, hymn stories, and church history figures.
When you purchase the Grade 4 Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
Online Teachers Materials, Teaching Videos w/ Mom's Minutes, Answer Keys and Printables
Comes with printed Student Worktext.
For Deped Accreditation comes with Local Books
Wika At Buhay 4 (TB and TM)
Lahing Dakila 4 (TB and TM)
Exercises in Better Penmanship 4 (TB)
We Also Recommend