BJU DLO Curriculum Bundle / Grade 9 / DepEd
About Distance Learning Online
Distance Learning Online is homeschooling made easy. When you enroll your child in BJU Press online Distance Learning program, he can learn anytime, anywhere. All he needs is a computer and a high-speed internet connection, and he is ready to go. The student login allows access to engaging video lessons taught by expert teachers, online assessments (grades 512), progress-tracking features, and more. The best part is although you as a parent can log in and view your child progress and grades at any time, you are free to keep up with the rest of life.
BJU DLO - DepEd
- Writing & Grammar 9 emphasizes grammar skills, beginning with sentence patterns and going on to the eight parts of speech, phrases, and clauses.
- Fundamentals of Literature teaches the student literary analysis by discussing six literary elements: conflict, character, theme, point of view, structure, and tone.
- Algebra 2 contains engaging lessons designed to motivate and challenge your homeschool student to extend his understanding of graphing equations and inequalities. Real-world applications combined with problem-solving techniques result in dynamic opportunities for student success. Hands-on activities and calculator programming will motivate your student to dig deeper into his study of math. Further study of logarithms, trigonometry, sequences, and series, and probability and statistics will also allow for breadth of understanding and preparation for the course of study that God has planned for him in the future.
- Chemistry Chemistry (4th edition) focuses on the composition and structure of atoms. Students will learn about chemical structures, bonding, the names of substances and their formulas, and chemical equations. Most importantly, Mr. Bill Harmon shows the level of order and sophistication that went into creating the universe. Special segments also help students solve real-world problems with chemistry, differentiate difficult concepts and visualize the periodic table.
- Vocabulary Vocabulary: Level C concludes the emphasis on Latin word roots, discusses the difference between denotative and connotative meaning, and expands the discovery of word meaning through context. Each lesson provides word games, puzzles, and reinforcement activities to help students build and retain vocabulary.
- World History Survey world history through a biblical lens with the World History educational materials from BJU Press. World History recounts the story of mankind from creation to the present. As your child studies different historical ages, your child will be challenged to discover the forces, issues, people, and movements that have shaped our modern world. The text emphasizes how a Christian worldview affects the study of history, illustrating the crucial nature of viewing history through the lens of the Bible.
- Bible 9
Why the Bible Matters explains the Bible's design and function; how the Bible relates to science, history, and literature; and why the Bible is vital in making decisions.
Publish Great Things presents the history of missions, emphasizes the involvement of laypersons, and addresses principles and procedures of missions.
That I May Know Him presents basic Christian living skills by focusing on the example of Jesus as portrayed in the Gospel of Mark.
When you purchase the Grade 9, Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
Online Teachers Materials, Teaching Videos w/ Mom's Minutes, Answer Keys and Printables.
Comes with printed Student Worktext.
For DepEd Accreditation comes with Local books
Kalinangan 9 (TB)
We Also Recommend