BJU DLO Curriculum Bundle / Grade 10 / DepEd
About Distance Learning Online
Distance Learning Online is homeschooling made easy. When you enroll your child in BJU Press online Distance Learning program, he can learn anytime, anywhere. All he needs is a computer and a high-speed internet connection, and he is ready to go. The student login allows access to engaging video lessons taught by expert teachers, online assessments (grades 512), progress-tracking features, and more. The best part is although you as a parent can log in and view your child progress and grades at any time, you are free to keep up with the rest of life.
BJU DLO - DepEd
- Writing & Grammar 10 continues to develop the student's grammar skills, emphasizing parts of speech, sentence patterns, phrases, clauses, and correct usage of verbs, pronouns, and modifiers.
- Elements of Literature teaches the elements of literatureimaginative comparisons, devices of sound, allusion, symbol, and ironyby studying primarily American and British authors.
- Geometry begins with the foundational principles, introducing logic as a basis for proofs, and continues through standard topics such as polygons, circles, measurement, transformations and symmetry, and an introduction to trigonometry.
- Physics Mr. Harmon will introduce your student to classical mechanics, periodic motion and wave theory, quantum physics, nuclear physics, and more. Your student will be able to observe and experience hands-on demonstrations of principles of physics. Given the mathematically rigorous and algebra-based content of this course, Mr. Harmon will lay a foundation for success by gradually introducing and reinforcing the concepts with example problems and activities. This course is available through Distance Learning Online only.
- Economics In this one-semester course, your student will survey basic economic topics with Mrs. Bullock, focusing on a biblical view of stewardship. Your student will be encouraged to think critically about the world of finances on international, national, and personal levels. Mrs. Bullock will walk through personal economic concerns such as budgeting, managing credit, saving, and planning, with scriptural principles applied throughout. This course covers key life skills as high school students approach adulthood.
- Vocabulary Vocabulary: Level D (3rd ed.) teaches Greek word parts and discusses the contribution of Greek to modern English vocabulary. The educational materials emphasize the importance of proper word selection for effective writing and seeks to expand students vocabulary.
- Bible 10 Personal Evangelism and Discipleship gives a biblical foundation and practical methods for personal evangelism and discipleship.
Walking by the Spirit surveys the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the Old and New Testaments, focusing on the Spirit's role in salvation and sanctification
Martyrdom: The Final Triumph of Faith challenges teenagers to live God-centered lives and equips them to see the triumphal purpose of suffering.
When you purchase the Grade 8. Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
Online Teachers Materials, Teaching Videos w/ Mom's Minutes, Answer Keys and Printables.
Comes with printed Student Worktext.
For DepEd Accreditation comes with Local books
Kalinangan 10 (TB)
We Also Recommend