When you purchase the Grade 8 Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:Online Teachers Materials, Teaching Videos w/ Mom's Minutes, Answer Keys and Printables comes with printed Student Worktext.
1. Writing & Grammar 8 reviews the parts of speech and sentence patterns while giving special attention to the usage of correct grammatical elements.
2. Excursions in Literature presents a biblical perspective on six major themes—friends, choices, heroes, discoveries, adventurers, and viewpoints.
3. Bible 8 Bible Truths B: Portraits from the Old Testament begins with Creation and explores the times and people before the Flood. The study continues with the life of Moses and the events leading to the claiming of the Promised Land. The ancient Jewish kingdoms are presented, culminating with their downfall and eventual captivity.
4. Vocabulary Vocabulary: Level B continues to build vocabulary, focusing on the study of Latin root words and presenting new vocabulary in word families that share a prefix, root, or suffix. The worktext provides many reinforcement exercises to help students retain vocabulary words.
5. Algebra 1 Help develop your teenager’s thinking skills with the Algebra 1 Distance Learning course from BJU Press. Algebra 1 provides the thinking skills and experience required for further education and future careers. Engaging lessons introduce basic algebraic skills in a logical order, including relations, functions, graphing, systems of equations, radicals, factoring polynomials, rational equations, probability and statistics, and quadratic functions. It also presents algebra as an important tool that your teen can use in exercising dominion over the earth as God commanded.
6. World History Survey world history through a biblical lens with the World History educational materials from BJU Press. World History recounts the story of mankind from creation to the present. As your child studies different historical ages, your child will be challenged to discover the forces, issues, people, and movements that have shaped our modern world. The text emphasizes how a Christian worldview affects the study of history, illustrating the crucial nature of viewing history through the lens of the Bible.
7. Biology The goal of biology is to teach scientific content and method and the biblical principles necessary to interpret and apply this knowledge in a God-honoring way. Students will learn cell biology, genetics, the history of life, taxonomy, microbiology, botany, zoology, ecology, and human anatomy and physiology. Current issues such as abortion, stem cell research, biotechnology, euthanasia, environmentalism, genetic engineering, AIDS, and cancer will also be discussed. About 20% of class time is spent in lab activities, such as demonstrations, dissections, and experiments.
When you purchase the Grade 8. Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:Online Teachers Materials, Teaching Videos w/ Mom's Minutes, Answer Keys and Printables comes with printed Student Worktext.
For DepEd Accreditation comes with Local books
Kalinangan 8 (TB)