Exploring Creation with Advanced Biology Textbook
ThisÃ‚Â a college-prep course that provides an advanced study of the human bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 11 organ systems.
Prerequisites: Biology & Chemistry
This advanced biology course covers both the anatomy and physiology of each of the human bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s organ systems for those students who have successfully completed high school biology and chemistry. Please note that the reproductive system is covered in detail, including accurate yet respectful illustrations and descriptions.
The high-quality hardcover student text contains all student material, study questions, laboratory exercises, and module study guides with color photos and illustrations. The softcover solutions-and-tests manual contains tests, test solutions, and answers to the module study guides. Because of the differences between first and second editions, students in a group setting cannot use both. The second edition of our Human Body course includes the following enhanced features:
- High-quality color illustrations
- More in-depth discussions and explanations of concepts
- Online resources that explore concepts in more detail
- Greater emphasis on connecting creation to the Creator
- Ã‚Â Appeals to Kinesthetic Learners (medium)
- Ã‚Â Medium Preparation Time
- Ã‚Â With Tests & Answer Keys
- Ã‚Â With Teacher's Manual
- Ã‚Â IntegratesÃ‚Â the Use of Technology
Locally printed with permission
We Also Recommend