Exploring Creation: Physical Science Set (TB, Solutions & Tests)
This course discusses such topics as the atmosphere, the hydrosphere, weather, the structure of the earth, environmentalism, the physics of motion, Newton’s Laws, gravity, and astrophysics. The author especially concentrates on the myths generated by the hysterical environmentalist movement. There are many hands-on experiments to do, and they all use household chemicals and supplies. It is an excellent course for preparing the student to take a college-prep high school science curriculum.
The second edition of our physical science course has several features that enhance the value of the course:
- Advanced students who have the time and the ability for additional learning are directed to online resources that give them access to advanced subject matter.
- To aid the student in reviewing the course as a whole, there is an appendix that contains questions which cover the entire course. The solutions and tests manual has the answers to those questions.
- The student text has graphic icons that tell the student when there is a related multimedia presentation on the optional multimedia CD.
- There are course websites that have links to materials which provide extra help as well as interesting news related to each field.
- There are cumulative tests in the solutions and tests guide if the parent/teacher wants to give the student quarterly, semester, or final exams.
- The tests in the solutions and tests guide contain a point system that aids the parent/ teacher in grading the them.
Format: 2 volume set. The first book, hardbound, is the student text, which contains all student material, 'on your own' questions and solutions, laboratory exercises, and module study guides. Color photos and illustrations. The second book, softbound, is the solutions and tests manual, which contains answers to module study guides, tests, and test solutions.
- Appeals to Kinesthetic Learners (medium)
- Medium Preparation Time
- With Tests & Answer Keys
- With Teacher's Manual
- Integrates the Use of Technology
We Also Recommend