The Mystery of History Volume 1 (3rd ed.)
- For durability, the book is now a hardback—matching the popular layout of The Mystery of History Volumes III and IV.
- For interest, we added more than 400 beautiful color images and dozens of colorful maps—handpicked by the author to be edifying and historically accurate. (Hundreds of fact-filled captions are included!)
- For convenience, the book contains a download code to access a 500+ page digital Companion Guide containing pretests; activities for younger, middle, and older students; timeline directions; mapping exercises; quizzes; literature suggestions; and much more—allowing you to customize this course to suit your needs. (A printed version of the Companion Guide will soon be released as a separate purchase for those who would prefer it.)
“Creation to the Resurrection”
by Linda Lacour Hobar
Through 108 lessons, Volume I spans ancient times from Creation to the resurrection of Jesus Christ by uniquely weaving Bible history and world history into one intriguing narrative. Students will learn of world famous figures like Nefertiti, Confucius, Socrates, and Julius Caesar in chronological order with significant Bible characters such as Ruth, Daniel, Nehemiah, and John the Baptist. Imagine, one timeline bringing Bible history and world history to life! Also contained in this 636-page black and white paperback are optional components for all ages with pre-tests, activities, timeline directions, mapping work, quizzes, games, literature suggestions, and answer keys. Though the reading level of this volume is suitable for the average 3rd-4th grader, this resource can be modified for all ages and serve the entire family in one or two school years. (A bible atlas and historical atlas are needed to complete the mapping exercises.
- Appeals to Visual Learners (medium)
- Appeals to Kinesthetic Learners (high)
- High Preparation Time
- With Tests & Answer Keys
- Involves the Use of Technology
- For Multi-Level
We Also Recommend