MAPEH in Action 9 Set (TB, TM)
- Allows students to discover, apply, and develop self knowledge through concepts and activities in Music, Arts, PE and Health in a varied and interactive way.
- Uses high-level learning activities for work that requires the six facets of understanding so students learn to go beyond the content.
- Tackle real problems and issues that have importance to people beyond the classroom
- Utilizes activities and assessments which improves student's communication and team work skills.
- Imparts 21st century skills which are digital age literacy and inventive skills.
- Employs technology strategies and activities to attract students.
- Contains activities that develop skills in physical activity levels and ensures engagement, motivation and enjoyment.
- 21st Century Education.
- Differentiated Instruction (DI).
- High Level Learning Activities.
- Autonomous Learning.
- Cooperative Learning.
- Technology Integration
- Teaching games for Understanding
We Also Recommend