BJU DLO Curriculum Bundle / Grade 2 / DepEd
About Distance Learning Online
Distance Learning Online is homeschooling made easy. When you enroll your child in BJU Press online Distance Learning program, he can learn anytime, anywhere. All he needs is a computer and a high-speed internet connection, and he is ready to go. The student login allows access to engaging video lessons taught by expert teachers, online assessments (grades 512), progress-tracking features, and more. The best part is although you as a parent can log in and view your child progress and grades at any time, you are free to keep up with the rest of life.
BJU DLO - DepEd
- English 2 helps your student to understand the purpose of learning grammar. Introduces writing skills through appropriate writing activities, starting with the writing process before developing sentence and paragraph writing skills.
- Spelling 2 presents words arranged in same-sound, different-spelling groups for auditory memory.
- Reading 2 introduces fun stories, poems, and informational texts that reveal more about God's creation.
- Math 2 adds to your second grader's mathematical understanding and problem solving skills.
- Science 2 introduces God creation while encouraging the student to think and learn like a scientist.
- Bible Truths 2 A Servant's Heart encourages students to live the Bible as well as know the Bible through a chronological study of the Old and New Testaments. Lessons include Bible study skills, character traits and hymn histories. Dramatic segments present heroes of the faith, while application stories show students their need of Christ as Savior, and demonstrates ways to apply biblical principles to personal life situations.
When you purchase the Grade 2 Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
Online Teachers Materials, Teaching Videos w/ Mom's Minutes, Answer Keys and Printables
Comes with printed Student Worktext.
For Deped Accreditation comes with Local Books
Wika At Buhay 2 (TB and TM)
Lahing Dakila 2(TB and TM)
We Also Recommend